Regulatory Assistant (part-time)
Join a global leader within the financial blockchain industry Coinify's Compliance team is expanding as our company is seeing increased growth. The compliance department works independently but in
Join a global leader within the financial blockchain industry
Coinify’s Compliance team is expanding as our company is seeing increased growth. The compliance department works independently but in close relation to our legal team as well as the operations, finance and support team. We are looking for a Regulatory Assistant (part-time) to join our team.
Coinify has been registered as a virtual asset service provider with the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority since January 2020. As a regulated crypto exchange, we have a large number of policies, procedures and operational tasks to handle. You will join the Compliance team responsible for the AML-Programme.
The job is part-time (approximately 15 hours per week) with a high degree of flexibility (specifically relevant to students). You will primarily work from our office in the heart of Copenhagen (Gammel Strand). We provide free drinks and snacks, occasional Friday bars and a great working environment. You will be given a large responsibility and meet great development opportunities.
You will be provided with a work laptop and relevant equipment. The position reports directly to the Head of Compliance.
You will be a part of a multicultural company embracing a very wide range of nationalities with customers all over the world. We take pride in not only being a compliant front-runner within a booming industry but also being a frontier in shaping tomorrow’s organisations with a clear ethical and compliant mindset.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Being part of the compliance team
- Handling information requests from authorities and law enforcement
- Regulatory analysis of relevant crypto/AML regulation
- Contacting foreign regulators about licensing needs
- Updating country risk assessments
- Other various compliance-related tasks
The perfect candidate:
- Currently in your first year of your master’s (maybe even studying law)
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Highly structured and analytical way of working
- Ability to make autonomous decisions
- Basic knowledge of relevant AML/CTF-regulation
- Experience or interest in the crypto industry is a big plus
We measure success by
- Quickly learning and adapting to the situation
- Bringing a good working spirit and culture into the team
- Having a self-driven mindset
If you believe you are our next team member in Coinify, do not hesitate to send your application.