About the company: Ledger Enterprise Solutions is a core business unit of Ledger, a leader in security for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Leveraging Ledger’s industry-leading and indep
- Manage the Ledger solutions related activity of key customers: onboarding, monitoring of operational activity, answer technical-related queries in a timely manner. Provide product knowledge and answer product related questions.
- Monitoring usage patterns to provide the best service delivery experience.
- Guarantor of the integration and roll-out of new features and services, including providing the necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Oversee Technical Support activities and act as the key point of contact with customers for technical issues and technical related questions. Be the point of escalation for client service matters and provide technical support to pre-sales activities.
- Establish dashboards and review of technical KPIs related to the platform performance (SLAs, service monitoring) and ensure the proper execution of the contract.
- Help build processes we will use to scale our client service organisation while maintaining a premium level of client support.
- Work closely with the engineering team and our product specialists to resolve detailed, technical client problems.
- Manage crisis units during major incidents involving the customer and various technical teams. Apply your analytical mind to support challenges, and help shape strategy, optimisation and organisational growth.
- Participate in the improvement of internal processes and good practices (management of incidents, problems, changes).
- 20% of time business travel.
Client Success mindset
- Drive the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
- Focus on retaining and growing the revenue for existing Ledger Vault customers.
- Ensure the highest level of Ledger Vault usage amongst the client base by leveraging training tools, engaging in periodic discussions, monitoring the usage on an ongoing basis.
- Be client focussed, the ideal mind being to understand Ledger’s client’s ambition to help them grow and succeed with us.
- Ensure the proper resolution of technical challenges by coordinating the Infrastructure and Engineering and Service Delivery Management team members.
- 4-7 years’ experience in a client facing technical role: either technical account management, QA manager, service delivery manager, or any relevant highly tech role.
- High interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and strong understanding of blockchain technology in general.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide a first level analysis before escalation to the corresponding engineering team.
- Familiar with translating users’ needs into detailed technical specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A curious, analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience selling, designing or deploying a SaaS solution would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs’ options in Series C (2021) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.