Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for bloc
Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Quality Manager for Coinbase, you’ll lead a team of Quality Analysts in customer support, specialised across different process domains to positively impact our mission by upholding the integrity of quality data and utilising QA to develop strong feedback loops. You’ll work to make sure that the delivery of quality metrics is timely and reliable, while working closely with business stakeholders across the organization to provide insights and improve performance.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Responsible for the management of customer support Quality Assurance for Coinbase’s Retail Customers
- Lead and develop a team of global quality analysts whilst fostering a team culture of belonging and inclusion
- Reviewing customer interactions and identifying areas to improve the customer experience through QA insights
- Reviewing QA metrics for individual, workflow, and team-level adherence to process
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analysis of QA performance; partner with internal partners to aggregate, prioritize and communicate to senior Leadership the top QA issues impacting the organization
- Highlight error gaps and improve the audit process to ensure clear, timely and impactful feedback is sent to internal teams to improve their process and analyst performance
- Demonstrate a focus on continuous improvement and drive process excellence initiatives
- Build out scalable global QA frameworks that meet our regulatory requirements and expectations of our customers
- Work on strategic projects to help launch and integrate quality for new products, policies, and vendor sites
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in customer support operations, financial services, technology, business operations, and/or quality management
- Experience in project management and process improvements
- Strong communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
Nice to haves
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social,and chat.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud
- COPC or Six Sigma Certification
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Disability and Life Assurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Individual Career Development budget
- Pension plan with company match
- Tax saver commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
Learn more about our mission