p span style font weight 400 Our Channel amp Alliances team is an important part of Chainalysis go to market. The team supports t...
Our Channel & Alliances team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports technology and consulting alliances. This team collaborates closely with our direct sales force, product and service teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances that accelerate Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
A Channel Manager at Chainalysis has built a strategic channel community with emerging technology at a high-growth SaaS company. An ideal candidate has experience collaborating with regional sales and alliance leadership to develop and execute a strategic channel territory plan, including recruiting and enabling key partners as well as enabling and integrating with the direct sales force. We measure the success of our Channels and Alliances team by the impact on our partners, joint customers and Chainalysis.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
- You have built a strategic, productive and vocal community, based on mutual value and trust by leveraging sales frameworks, relationships, and persistence.
- You have established yourself and our regional channel community as trusted extensions of our direct sales and service teams.
- You have created and shared best practices for developing partnerships across vertical and geographic markets.
A background like this helps:
- Experience being part of a global alliance team and collaborating with local business leadership to build impactful channel communities and partnerships to drive our customer success objectives.
- Building thriving partnerships with regional leads of global technology and consulting firms, as well as identifying and recruiting boutique and regional technology and consulting firms to grow sales and customer success.
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe again!)