Our Channel & Alliances team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports technology and consulting alliances. This team collaborates closely with our direct sales force, produc
Our Channel & Alliances team is an important part of Chainalysis go-to-market. The team supports technology and consulting alliances. This team collaborates closely with our direct sales force, product and service teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances that accelerate Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
A Channel Manager at Chainalysis has built a strategic channel community with emerging technology at a high-growth SaaS company. An ideal candidate has experience collaborating with regional sales and alliance leadership to develop and execute a strategic channel territory plan, including recruiting and enabling key partners as well as enabling and integrating with the direct sales force. We measure the success of our Channels and Alliances team by the impact on our partners, joint customers and Chainalysis.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
- You have built a strategic, productive and vocal community, based on mutual value and trust by leveraging sales frameworks, relationships, and persistence.
- You have established yourself and our regional channel community as trusted extensions of our direct sales and service teams.
- You have created and shared best practices for developing partnerships across vertical and geographic markets.
A background like this helps:
- Experience being part of a global alliance team and collaborating with local business leadership to build impactful channel communities and partnerships to drive our customer success objectives.
- Building thriving partnerships with regional leads of global technology and consulting firms, as well as identifying and recruiting boutique and regional technology and consulting firms to grow sales and customer success.
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe again!)
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.