In just five years, we have grown from '50 to almost 1500' employees and have no intention of slowing down. You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);...
To lead one of our top talent teams and select the best in tech talent that will thrive within our Backbase HQ. In just five years, we have grown from ’50 to almost 1500′ employees and have no intention of slowing down. For us, recruitment is more than just getting butts into seats and you will notice this from day one!
Meet the job
As a recruitment Team Lead, it’s on you to not only to set the benchmark for tech talent recruitment but to inspire your team as a leader. Your success isn’t measured by how many professionals you introduce, or the number of hires. We like to take it a step further (as in everything we do).
The ratio of ‘hires: introductions’ is what counts, making quality a top priority at Backbase. You are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company and your understanding of technical skill sets is just as important as your style of communication when it comes to attracting new colleagues.
Day-to-day, you will develop your network by strengthening existing relationships and building new ones. From business demand to new hires, you expertly guide the entire process. Internally, you manage expectations; and you are upfront and honest about what’s possible and what’s not. Acting as the first filter in the application procedure, it’s up to you to save time by selecting only those candidates that will undoubtedly make it to the final round.
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you have the skills to reveal the candidate’s engagement with the process and their aptitude. At Backbase, it’s not enough to simply have a keen sense for talent and potency, so you may want to add to your knowledge by picking up some programming skills or learning about bitcoin trading. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company.
How about you
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- You are a skilled process manager and leader, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
- You have a vast network of potential candidates and interesting sources;
- You are a great interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
- You’re fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your wit is quick with a retort;
- You’re sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
- You have up to date knowledge on trends and topics in the recruitment field;
- You definitely over-deliver without under-promising;
- You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
- You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!