Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Recruitment Team Lead (RTL) is responsible for managing a team of Delivery Center resources supporting one or more client accounts by job function (Recruitment Specialists, Recruiters and Coordinators). This role reports to the Recruitment Managers for their assigned area and works with account leadership to share knowledge and best practice for delivery across teams and accounts. The RTL is responsible for driving engagement and performance within their teams, ensuring SLAs, KPIs and client satisfaction objectives are met. The RTL may also spend some of their time supporting requisitions with their team as well as overseeing their activities.
- Accountable for the team’s service delivery to the assigned area of the account, delivering to client SLAs, monthly and quarterly business metrics
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of the assigned delivery team, ensuring that performance, professional development and engagement is being proactively managed.
- Work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Managers to ensure the on and off-site delivery team members successfully provide required services and consistency in execution to the client
- Review and approval of the direct reports KPIs for performance and variable compensation (performance- related bonuses)
- Execute against risk, quality and continuous improvement plans as required
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets
- Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years’ experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Human Resources
- At least 2 year or proven experience of managing recruitment teams delivering against SLAs
- At least 2 years or significant experience managing client relationships
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel as required (typically 10% of time)
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years’ experience managing teams within a matrixed management environment
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.