The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our j
The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Recruiting Coordinator at Chainalysis drives the operations of our hiring processes during a high-growth period. This person is great at staying organized with a high volume of scheduling across time-zones, last-minute problem-solving to ensure interviews happen without hitch, and making each candidate feel valued and important. We measure your success by how quickly and seamlessly you can schedule interviews across our teams, correspond with candidates and interviewers, and contribute to the overall Talent Acquisition goals.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You can independently and autonomously coordinate candidate interviews across multiple calendars and time zones in EMEA and APAC using efficient and automated workflows wherever possible
- You know our tech stack like the back of your hand (Greenhouse, ModernLoop, GSuite, BambooHR, Slack, Confluence, etc.)
- You’ve built highly effective working relationships with the Talent Acquisition team, interviewers, and hiring managers to support the hiring process
- You’ve developed a data quality action plan and improved the integrity of our candidate data and reporting
- You know what a standard interview process looks like and how to build an interview plan
- You’ve sourced candidates for a role (or two!)
- Your feedback and input has helped us improve some of our internal processes
A background like this helps:
- You’re interested in a career in talent acquisition and have had internships or prior roles in recruiting
- You’re familiar with G Suite and Greenhouse or another ATS
- You love figuring out ways to automate processes and maximize efficiency using technology
- You’re proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and creating solutions
- You’re friendly, polite, and have excellent communication skills
- You’re conscientious, tenacious, and ambitious
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.