We pay a competitive base salary with a leading commission structure that rewards achievement and hard work.*. Experience in building a client base....
The Blockchain world has never been more exciting than right now.
But in this fast-growing space, finding top talent and the perfect project can be tough
Our expert knowledge in this ever-changing market allows us to fully understand the roles we work on.
There’s a reason Odiin has quickly established itself as a leading recruitment provider.
We listen, we engage, we understand your needs.
We love working with passionate tech-minded people around the world every day.
And forever proud of the teams we’ve built.
Salary: £18,000- £30,000 + OTE £50,000 -£100,000 + Full Benefits
Would you like to join an established Tech Recruitment firm working in Blockchain, that will give you the time, support, and development opportunities to take your career to the next level in this fast growing space
This will all be whilst offering you the work-life balance much needed in today’s world?
We pay a competitive base salary with a leading commission structure that rewards achievement and hard work.
Our benefits include:
- Group Holiday Incentives ✈️ (Winter/Summer) (Las Vegas this year)
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Work From Home Opportunities
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Day added each year of service) + Birthdays off & Christmas shut down.
- Office upgrade package, to create your perfect working space
- Gym Membership
- Laptop + Phone
You will be responsible for your own 360 desk in the Blockchain/Crypto space, working with innovative clients all over the world
- 3 years demonstrated experience in a recruitment field
- Experience in building a client base
- Experience in sourcing candidates globally
- Have the personality to go out and start new relationships
Helping Senior Consultants source candidates for relevant positions, networking with people from all over the world, training to become a full 360 Recruiter.
- 6 months – 1 year recruitment experience
- Someone who has the grasp on the 360 recruitment process
- Experience using CRM’s
- Experience talking to potential candidates
An extensive training programme to help you become a fully qualified recruitment consultant
- 1 years experience in sales
- Outgoing and confident
- Strong attention to detail
If you want to join our team as a Specialist Recruiter you will be joining a company that has evolved with the modern working way. You will have the chance to work from home along with spending time in the office giving you an outstanding work-life balance.
As always all communication is confidential and can be scheduled outside working hours.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process