Recruiting Coordinator (Dublin) , Charles River Development/State Street, Sr Assoc. Who we are looking for Charles River Development a State Street company, is seeking to hire a Recruiting Coordinat
Recruiting Coordinator (Dublin) , Charles River Development/State Street, Sr Assoc.
Who we are looking for
Charles River Development a State Street company, is seeking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing dynamic team. This person will be an important resource within our Talent Acquisition / Recruiting organization providing administrative support to both hiring managers and candidates. You will help ensure our candidates have an excellent experience interviewing at CRD and the State Street Alpha team through prompt follow up and other related communications.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform – State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently schedule interviews for candidates for a variety of roles and supporting multiple recruiters.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to prioritize tasks and maintain a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Communicate directly with hiring teams to understand availability, capacity and interview requirements
- Help to devise internal process improvements
- Communicate directly with candidates to provide relevant details, set expectations and provide a best in class candidate experience
- Work with our MyWorkday HCM system as needed.
- Handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
What we value
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2+ years in an internal recruiting function is ideal.
- Previous Workday experience is highly desired
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: Charles River Development