Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) ( note you will work for our client, recruitment managed by EPG ) Our Client has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million a
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
(note you will work for our client, recruitment managed by EPG)
Our Client has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and the vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto economy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things our Client look for across all hires they make, regardless of role or team. First, they assess whether a candidate demonstrates their values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like theirs, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because they play as a championship team. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who enjoys working with people on a daily basis, has a sharp eye for detail, and who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. They will own interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies. If you are interested in kick starting your career in recruiting, this is a great place to take ownership and learn by partnering with recruiters to develop a world class recruiting process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Take ownership of candidates’ interview process by working closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
What we look for in you:
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shuffle priorities under high-pressure time constraints.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree.
- No previous RC background required
- Okay with those with different experience & looking for a career change
- Looking for career growth
- Entry level, interest in getting into recruiting
- Operations or customer support/service background
- Experience with high volume, juggling multiple tasks at once
- Athletes in college have shown proven success
- Good with recruiting grind, hungry, passionate
- Sharp, not afraid to get hands dirty mentality, and diverse candidate profile
Location Office: Dublin
Contract length: 10 months
Application Deadline: 8/1/2021
Expected Start Date: 8/16/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €25.00 per hour
- recruting: 2 years (required)