Introduction As a Recruiter, you will be a part of IBM Internal Recruitment Team. Your main responsibility would be to manage the full lifecycle of recruitment projects…sounds so generic? There is s
As a Recruiter, you will be a part of IBM Internal Recruitment Team. Your main responsibility would be to manage the full lifecycle of recruitment projects…sounds so generic?
There is so much more we do actually! We support the managers at all stages of the recruitment process
We build strong relationships with candidates and provide them with truly partner & professional recruitment experience. We promote a positive image of IBM
Your Role and Responsibilities
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainingsand language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- building a pipeline of top talent through different channels including online databases and job boards or social networking
- screening and recommending candidates for the next steps of interviews
- organizing interviews with candidates
- candidate database management
- taking part in job fairs and other employer branding initiatives
- actively searching for new solutions to attract candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- fluent in English and Polish
- experience in running recruitment processes independently
- experience in working in multinational environment
- good knowledge of sourcing tools and social media
- very good organization skills and ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment
- proven ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with teams and managers at all levels of the organization
- ability to handle highly sensitive/confidential information
- excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel).
- strong will to learn
- positive attitude and drive for success
- desire to work hard, share content, strategies and best practices amongst your peers and really enjoy a team atmosphere
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- high-volume recruiting experience
About Business UnitIBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.