ReactJS Developer ·· 100% Remote ·· Worldwide
ReactJS Developer ··100% Remote··Worldwide https://coinpass.bamboohr.com/careers/47?source=aWQ9OA%3D%3D This position is 100% remote, we do not have an office space available so you must have a ho
ReactJS Developer ··100% Remote··Worldwide
This position is 100% remote, we do not have an office space available so you must have a home set up.
Who is coinpass.com
Coinpass is a UK based cryptocurrency exchange servicing retail, business, and institutional clients across a varied number of products and services. We serve the UK and European crypto markets as a GBP and Euro on/off ramp, crypto trading, and investment platform with a global ambition to service users in 100+ countries.
Coinpass Limited (coinpass.com) is registered with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a crypto-asset business.
Our mission is to be more than just an exchange. Our vision: to blur the line between crypto and finance into a single digital layer.
What you will be doing:
Coinpass is a tech savy start-up company, within this position, you will be able to jump in and make an impact with an existing team instantly. As a Frontend Developer you will be working alongside a small technical team consisting of Developers, QA Testers, Head of Product plus the CTO to help create various event based and microservice apps for our crypto company.
The selected candidate will be part of the existing team to define, scope, and implement project phases. We have new and existing projects that we have already planned for frontend, backend and serverless delivery so by completing this work it allows our customers to trade and invest in crypto.
The role will be Monday – Friday, allowing you to spend quality time with your family / friends (We work 40 hours per week)
You will have the opportunities for cross-team collaboration which will enable you to learn new things. Overall, we will help you become a more versatile developer plus open your mind further into the crypto world.
- Minimum React Experience : 3 Years
- Support ongoing development for existing projects/applications.
- Previous experience working as a react developer.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Well versed in AGILE SCRUM knowledge.
- Working closely with the Development Lead, QA Engineers and UX Designers, to understand needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations.
- Good understanding of Non-Functional requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Using methods such as prototyping to identify innovative solutions in line with technology trends to both demonstrate how IT can help solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure quality standards.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Provide workable solutions and options that balance the need to meet strategic goals whilst also delivering short-term benefits to meet business objectives.
- Work within a tech team to prioritize and implement new application features, while simultaneously maintaining the quality of existing features and functionality
- Developing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Assist the Team Leader in managing the backlog, assigning to backlog items to correctly establish workload, and establishing sprint goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 3+ years of experience with Restful APIs and web sockets
- Track record of making technical decisions
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 3+ years of experience implementing a react front end that works with; Understanding of Nodejs, Strong demonstrable experience of using TypeScript or React and have experience of deploying webapps and managing.
- Proven experience of working in fast-paced / early-stage companies
- Serverless Deployment Frameworks
- Worked in a small start-up team before
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React, Redux, and Axios.
- Knowledge and experience of Figma
Coinpass provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Bank Holidays paid for my company (for your current location).
- Competitive salaries.
- Promote from within first policy.
- Financial incentives.
- 100% remote.
- 21 Days holiday for Employees
- Free Training available to everyone via our online courses.
- Yearly bonus can be available to anyone once they have been within the company for more than 6 months.
- Flexible working
- Company merch – hoodies, Tshirts.
- Monthly Townhall meetings for the full company to feel part of an overall team.
- Full Induction to the company via training on our systems with your direct manager.
Documentations will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding depending on your current location. We recommend preparing your countries hiring requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 30,000.00€ – 55,000.00€ per year
Work Location: Remote