A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrati
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a React Developer
In this role, you will specify, design, develop and test React solutions through the entire software development cycle using Agile/Scrum methodology and DEVOPS concepts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- You specify, design, implement and test React solutions
- You participate in the industrialization process using DEVOPS concepts
- You create and maintain the technical documentation (software requirements specification, detail design, test cases, traceability, architecture documentation).
- You provide realistic estimation for software development activities (specifications, development and test)
- You are hands-on on React and ready to work on implementation. In this role, you will specify, design, develop and test React
- You have strong analysis skills that allow you to understand the business of the existing application
- You have also a good experience in JAVA and database (JPA, ElasticSearch, MySQL,…)
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration platform and DEVOPS concepts in a Java environment (Github actions, Maven, Git)
- You have experience in web service with SOAP or REST transports
- You have a deep understanding of XML, JSON formats
- You are able to work in an autonomous way
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- You have a high resistance to stress and you are flexible
- An experience with NoCode solutions (Retool, …) is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English and a good level of French speaking is required.