R2R Business Transformation Manager – IFAO Consulting
R2R Business Transformation Manager - IFAO Consulting R2R Business Transformation Manager - IFAO Consulting Recruitment process for this position and onboardin
R2R Business Transformation Manager – IFAO Consulting
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 10 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the Record-to-Analyze (R2A) area with very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in target operating model design, organizational design and process design (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) and documentation preparation using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including knowledge of BPMN notation
- Ability to create the process, technology and organizational solutions including the business case for change and articulate it clearly in the form of presentation delivered to Clients. Experience in selling and convincing Clients to different type of process and technology solutions
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 3 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead / Project Manager
- Proven transition and change management experience as a Change Manager or Transition Manager
- Excellent time management and organizational skills including Team management experience
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, guiding Transformation Consultants and Transformation Analysts in successful development and delivery of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Lead the projects that may be related to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar. Support Business Services solution process, acting as a cross stream Transformation Lead or specific tower Solution Lead
- Act as a Project Lead, having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance. Bear the full accountability for all project deliverables (cross streams) as well as own personally certain project deliverables that could be related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, report out, or business cases. Conduct Quality Assurance on the deliverables developed by junior team members. Manage the team of individuals, coach the junior members and ensure maximum quality of developed materials and deliverables
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (IFAO) – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (IFAO Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.