· *A solid track-record in cryptocurrency trading (min. 2 years). The main responsibility of the role will be to research, design and implement new quantitative…...
Vestun is a tech-driven Hedge Fund manager whose unique approach seeks to contextualize data and situations to improve on the scientific method to investing. By placing innovative research at the core of our identity, we help investors succeed in today’s transformational markets.
Our team combines entrepreneurial and managerial experiences from renowned institutions including JP Morgan, HSBC, Credit Suisse, and UBS. Vestun is Authorized and Regulated in Switzerland as a financial intermediary and is a member or the industry organization for asset manager
To strengthen its investment team, the company is looking for a senior quantitative crypto trader/ portfolio manager, who as part of the leadership team, will focus on further development and realization of the company’s technology and product strategy. We offer you the opportunity to join Vestun in an accelerated seed phase with potential for partner level compensation (equity and fund revenue share). This is your opportunity to rapidly grow, professionally and personally.
The main responsibility of the role will be to research, design and implement new quantitative trading strategies in digital-asset space. This will entail generating alphas from a variety of traditional and alternative datasets using rigorous scientific methods. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will need to build a deep understanding of the underlying datasets and be able to apply the latest research in statistics, machine learning and AI. The candidate will use the team’s custom research infrastructure for simulation, back-testing, and validation of the proposed models.
The ideal candidate will be excited about working in a collaborative team environment, with an emphasis on team performance. We also require the following:
· A solid track-record in cryptocurrency trading (min. 2 years)
· MS/PhD in a technical discipline with a focus on Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or related fields
· 3+ years’ experience in quantitative investment research in Medium Frequency Trading cryptocurrencies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to report research results/methodologies required
· Strong programming skills with the ability to explore large datasets required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to CHF1,000,000.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- digital-assets trading: 1 year (Preferred)