Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastruct
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
- Develop, maintain and optimise market making/liquidity provisioning algorithms for cryptocurrencies, within set risk limits
- Develop, maintain and optimise market making algorithms/liquidity provisioning for less liquid assets and securities, within set risk limits
- Own and develop real-time P&L and risk exposition dashboards
- Own and manage the Company’s and allocated risk limits on a continuous basis. Hedge positions at all times
- Collaborate with second line of defense functions: risk, compliance
- Co-manage the proprietary trading portfolio of the firm, take in charge hedging activities, within set risk limits
- Write ad-hoc quantitative research papers
- Contribute to the design and continuous improvement of the trading platform
- Participate to ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- MSc or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as (applied) mathematics, physics or financial engineering from a Tier 1 university
- Outstanding analytical skills and learning abilities
- Min. 3 years of applied and proven experience in market making or liquidity provisioning in a Tier 1 bank trading desk: ETFs, equities, forex
- Knowledge of all asset classes and products with a focus on equities, ETFs and cryptocurrencies
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant market making / liquidity provision algorithms, interest in Automated Market Making (AMM) applied in the DeFi space
- Very good knowledge of traditional capital markets and crypto-markets
- Highest professional standards with respect to regulation, risk, and compliance aspects (market abuse, best execution, stock exchange rules, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of at least one Quant programming language: Python, C++, etc. Ability to develop quickly and implement quant trading algorithm
- Self-starter, hands-on, autonomous, creative, willing to make a difference
- Fluent in English
- A unique opportunity to work in the crypto world
- A great moment to join our growing adventure
- Fast learning environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
- Collaboration with a highly skilled and experienced team, incl. world-renowned cryptography experts
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will not consider applications via agencies.