Your role Imagine an online trading platform that makes trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, with a wide range of offerings and competitive trading conditions. Now picture yourself creating some of
Imagine an online trading platform that makes trading accessible to anyone, anywhere, with a wide range of offerings and competitive trading conditions. Now picture yourself creating some of the trade types and instruments offered on this platform. As a Quantitative Analyst at Deriv, a fintech company with more than a million clients worldwide, that is exactly what you will do. You will design and create new trading products that will make Deriv a platform of choice, where clients can trade anything they desire. You will use mathematical and financial methods to develop derivatives pricing and risk management algorithms based on real-time market data, new events, and any such parameters impacting the underlying instruments. With your extensive financial knowledge and data analysis skills, you will create models that will help us mitigate risk, make sound business decisions, and introduce a new generation of trading products to the fintech world.
- Apply mathematical models to real-world scenarios.
- Solve complex and abstract mathematical problems to optimise pricing and manage risk.
- Analyse trading patterns to identify new market opportunities.
- Develop derivatives pricing, as well as risk management models and algorithms.
- Review, develop, and enhance options pricing, volatility forecasts, and risk management programmes.
- Perform data mining using SQL databases and other analytical tools.
- Monitor trading activity across all of our platforms and minimise abuse.
- Generate periodic and special reports that summarise client trading trends.
What you have
- You are a local French citizen
- A university degree in physics, financial engineering, or mathematics
- Knowledge of probability theory, stochastic calculus, numerical methods, Monte-Carlo simulation, differential equations, econometrics, derivatives pricing, and statistical modelling
- Experience in a programming language such as Python, R, and SQL
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters
What we’ll give you
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
We are Deriv. We have been operating for more than 21 years in the online trading industry. With 10 offices in Malaysia, the UAE, Malta, Rwanda, Paraguay, Cyprus, and other countries, we grow stronger every day as our client base expands worldwide. And now we are opening an office in Paris.
Deriv (France) SAS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Deriv Group. Formed as an R&D centre, the company will engage engineers, mathematicians, and blockchain specialists to perform quantitative analysis, financial modelling and derivatives pricing research for the Deriv Group. The company’s mission is to develop Deriv’s next-generation financial products and services.
Join us. Grow with us.
You will be part of the Trading team at Deriv. We develop the underlying risk and pricing models that drive our products and enable customers to trade on our platforms. We are central to the profitability and success of the company. We track the company’s performance, mitigate risk, and provide useful, actionable insights that help us develop solid business strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 45,000.00€ – 75,000.00€ per year