Build and maintain all data and systems interactions, including APIs/Websocket/FIX OMS connectivity and connectivity to third parties systems....
Compensation – highly competitive
A fintech focused family office is building an internal cryptocurrency trading desk. The desk is very well capitalised and will focus on the whole spectrum of cryptocurrency investing.
They are looking for individuals from any asset class who have experience in a quantitative / systematic environment who want to be part of an exciting opportunity within the crypto industry.
- Build and maintain all data and systems interactions, including APIs/Websocket/FIX OMS connectivity and connectivity to third parties systems
- Assist with the design of buy vs build strategy for the tech stack
- Assist with translation of trading ideas into third party / internal trading algos
- Build control processes that ensures feeds, systems and trading tools are working when they should, and contingency plans are in place and effective
- Manage internal databases
- Develop / utilise third party tools for back testing, PnL analysis and portfolio risk management
- Assist with the development of trading signal generation tools
- Provide cover for other team members
- Python, additional languages a bonus – Java, C++
- Project management experience
- Experience in an environment where real time data matters, trading desk background preferred
- Experience working with large, heterogenous data sets
- Ability to work independently and find solutions to problems
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Cryptocurrency experience
- Experience with network optimisation on AWS
- Knowledge of systematic trading strategies and techniques
- Knowledge and experience working with trade execution algorithms
- Knowledge of on-chain programming languages (Rust / Solidity) and ability to interpret smart contract terms