We are status quo breakers, game changers and pathway makers! With our health platform myoncare, we are transforming the healthcare market and, as a leading ecosystem, we want to enable excellent
We are status quo breakers, game changers and pathway makers!
With our health platform myoncare, we are transforming the healthcare market and, as a leading ecosystem, we want to enable excellent healthcare support for all patients in the world.
How do we do that?
People are at the centre of everything we do!
We connect all the players in the healthcare system to ensure that patients receive the right therapy, at the right time and to the right extent. All with the commitment and consent of the patient.
Myoncare collects clinical patient data thanks to audited blockchain, without its own access, and ensures its security through encryption. For the first time, all patient care functions that previously existed as individual solutions or in incomplete form are bundled into one application!
We have big plans – today and tomorrow! And that’s why we are looking for innovators, change-makers and minds that are ready to take on new challenges.
Talent and commitment are the key and that’s why we need YOU! Come join the team and help us realise our mission.
Myoncare offers you a space to flex your problem-solving muscles, develop and expand your skills and work on projects that really matter so you can grow with us.
Experience the digital revolution of the healthcare system first hands as our new Quality Manager for Information Security (f/m/d).
We are looking for a Quality Manager with focus on information security management according to ISO / IEC 27001. You will combine your expertise in general Quality Management and information security to maintain and continually improve the Information Security Management (ISMS) and ensure its continuous integration with our Quality Management System (QMS) according to EN ISO 13485. You will further contribute to the maintenance of the QMS and support our specialist departments to work in compliance to the requirements of both management systems.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the ISMS according to ISO / IEC 27001
- Ensure that ISMS processes are smoothly integrated with other processes of the QMS
- Conduct internal and supplier audits according to ISO / IEC 27001 and act as audit representative for external ISMS audits
- Manage the information security risk assessment
process and conduct risk assessments together with an interdisciplinary team
- Administration and maintenance of the QMS
- Promote security awareness throughout the
- Advise specialist departments in daily information
security- and quality-related activities including planning and execution of
- Report to the management on the effectiveness
of the ISMS and discuss improvement potential
- At least two years of experience in managing
Information Security Management Systems according to ISO / IEC 27001
- Experience in managing QM systems covering ISO
13485, ideally involving development of medical device software
- In-depth knowledge of ISO / IEC 27001:2013, EN
ISO 13485:2016, Regulation 2017/745
- Experience in generating and adapting SOPs and
Working Instructions together with specialist departments such as Research
& Development and Product Management
- Knowledge of ISO 14971, EN 62304 and EN 62366
- Ideally experience in conducting internal
- Independent working and a strong sense of
responsibility for your own actions
- Drive to identify potential for improvement and
to find solutions for stakeholders
- Thoroughness in everything you do, a great
attention to detail and the ability to quickly adapt to new problems even on
- Effective communication in international and
interdisciplinary teams and active listening skills
- Excellent English (written and spoken), German
proficiency is a bonus
- We always work with a permanent contract, as we would like to keep you on our team as long as possible.
- A modern and comfortable office, in the heart of Munich.
- A structured onboarding tailored to your needs, as we want each individual to arrive at our company the best possible way, both personally and professionally.
- An international, helpful, highly motivated and agile team.
- Professional and personal development opportunities and the best career prospects, due to our strong expansion.
- Various team events, to constantly improve cohesion.
- The possibility of mobile work, to create the best possible work/ life balance for you.
- A flexible working time model.
- Free coffee and tea – to sweeten your working day.
- Lightning talks and regular get-togethers, to keep our team up to date with the latest developments.
- Very good connection to public transportation.
- Variety of lunch options in the area, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
- Constructive exchange and connection with the sister companies, CONVIEN GmbH (CO2 reduction) and sqanit GmbH (service platform).
Our core values:
Trust technology – We are committed to creating a safe and sound environment for digital health. We´re setting standards in data security, because we know that in order for people to trust technology, there needs to be reliable solutions by disruptive technology.
Collaborative mindset – We know we only can tackle complexity together. We focus on our strengths and build on synergies. Because we know connected solutions lead to simplified and better healthcare.
Adaptive thinking – We do not believe in one fits all solutions because we know the reality is different. We easily adapt to changing conditions by providing modular and scalable solutions for a complex and everchanging ecosystem.
Human innovation – We are transforming healthcare for the sake of the people. By putting patients at the centre of our doing, we ensure a holistic and sustainable view of healthcare.
Contribute to the digitalization of healthcare and take visionary step into the future with us!
Become part of the ONCARE family and apply today with your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please not our data protection regulations on our homepage.