Company Description Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of digital payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we secure critical payments infrastructure and explore domains like biometrics, AI and blockchain. Help us impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
You´ll be part of our Production Support and Quality Manager team with focus on Card production stability and security
Nets has a strong pipeline of customer migration projects, and we are looking for a strong configurations specialists (Way4), with focus on Quality Control to identify and mitigate Risks to ensure stable and secure production.
The perfect match for us will be the person who has experience from the finance industry and have knowledge within Way4 – important is that you have previous experience with designing, building and maintain solutions, and are willing to learn the Quality Management process.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist development teams in identifying and mitigating risks through the development lifecycle to ensure expected priority and quality is met.
- Assist Task Forces in High priority incident resolution
- Documentation for achieved quality of deliveries
- Ensure Compliance with security standards (PCI, GDPR etc..)
- Continuous improvement of the own area of responsibility
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes our personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include some of these:
- Relevant medium- or higher-level education
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle and agile methods
- Hands-on experience (design, development, testing and production support) in Way4 configuration and online interfaces
- Programming skills (PL/SQL, C, C++ or Python)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Experience with Docker and OpenShift
- ITIL certified
- Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing in English
- Previous experience with quality management, incident and change processes is considered an advantage
Preferred personal qualities
- Ability to communicate and work flexibly with different stakeholders
- Solution oriented problem solver
- Good organizing skills with ability to focus and support multiple activities with different priorities
- Ability to adapt and react to change
- Responsible, trustworthy team player
We are a high skilled team, with a good sense of humor, working close together and located both in Denmark and Finland.
Apply with your CV and if you wish, you can attach a short video clip!
As a next step with the recruitment process, we will invite potential applicants with ongoing basis to meet us for further discussion. You will also have an opportunity to meet one of the team member and hear closer about the role, team and us, when going further with the process.
Position is filled as soon as the right new colleague has been found, so leave your application soonest. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Susanne Schütt Desler, Head of IeS Product Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
In case this is not the right job for you this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. Here we will also search for candidates for future job opportunities.
Careers Job openings (nets.eu)
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.