Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is building a new development team in München to join our Engineering department:...
Bitstamp, the world’s longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is building a new development team in München to join our Engineering department:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally.
You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, and ability to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuildings, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
- Review product & technical specifications/documents and provide timely feedback
- Write, maintain & execute test scenarios thorough the product lifecycle
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Communicate effectively with all teams involved (e.g. project managers, product owners, engineering, etc.)
- Identify & track bugs, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools & technologies
- Analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is an added plus (Robot framework, Selenium, Appium Postman API)
- Experience in writing test scenarios based on product specifications
- Experience with issue & project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) and source code management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- At least 2-years of experience in quality engineering or software development
If you meet the above requirements, and would like to join our young dynamic team, send us your application (your CV and motivational letter) in English by clicking “Apply for this job”.