About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates, and a user base spread across the US, Europe, and Australia. Founded in 2018, Koinly
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates, and a user base spread across the US, Europe, and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
About the role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team. Regardless of role, it’s our goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilize Koinly to its full potential.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will analyse and evaluate Customer Support agents’ performance based on the Koinly Service Policy. Your main target is to provide Team Leaders with actionable agent feedback to enable them to coach their teams to success.
In addition, you will identify general training needs or other improvement areas and make recommendations for developing processes and people. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will assist in developing guidelines and the Koinly Service Policy. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical Customer Support professional dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Analyse and evaluate team members performance based on Koinly’s Service Policy and guidelines using QA software
- Provide Team Leaders with individual agent feedback to enable productive coaching sessions
- Identify training needs for the teams/individuals as well as suggest improvements in training material and onboarding based on findings in your quality analysis
- Assist the Customer Support Manager in developing guidelines and the Koinly Service policy
- Analyse customer feedback, identity trends and suggest changes
- Collect and organise general feedback and improvement suggestions
- Constantly learn and develop your skills within customer support, tech, crypto and all things Koinly
- Fluent English with good writing skills
- Experience from supporting customers via various channels
- Truly passionate about delivering high quality customer service internally as well as externally
- An analytical and organized self-starter with a high attention to detail
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges and changes
- Tech-savvy and keen to learn and develop yourself
- Basic knowledge of excel
Bonus points if:
- You have experience from a similar role
- You have an interest in/or experience with cryptocurrencies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£25,900.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
All employees are working remotely