At Load, we love working with challenging technology projects and enabling technological transformation to be smoother for companies. We create new digital products for various sectors, including heal
At Load, we love working with challenging technology projects and enabling technological transformation to be smoother for companies. We create new digital products for various sectors, including health, mobility, and industry, using innovative technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, web & mobile, 3D & virtual reality, etc.
In line with our growth strategy, we are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x) to be part of our development team.
What we are looking for:
– Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and passion for quality;
– Good understanding of the CI/CD process;
– Strong experience with Jenkins;
– Experience with SonarQube;
– Experience with XRay;
– Experience in automation testing;
– Experience in API testing with tools;
– Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies (Kanban and/or Scrum);
– Experience using Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket);
– Good communications and influencing skills;
– Fluent in written and spoken English.
What you going to do:
– Write/Define the Test Plan/Execution;
– Validate/Align the Users Stories with the project team;
– Write detailed defect descriptions and work with developers to prioritize and assign bugs;
– Work with the development teams to establish and maintain the drive for continual improvement of the testing process;
– Executing all types of automated and manual testing;
– Write and develop fully automated and manual end-to-end tests on code level;
– Raise defects where appropriate and provide test results and test reports;
– Perform all forms of automated and manual in a dynamic and agile environment with continuous integration and deployment of new releases;
– Setup and Define the Quality Gates for code quality achievements by the development team.
What will be a plus:
– Experience on writing/reading Unit-Tests;
– Experience on shell-scripting;
– Experience working with virtualization/hosting technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes and AWS;
Load is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, language, religion, physical condition, political or ideological conviction.
Job Type: Contract
- QA: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Portuguese (Required)