We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. As one of Switzerland’s best employers of 2022, we are proud to rank among the top 20 preferred companies within the “Internet, Telecommunication and IT” category. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
ELCA is one of Switzerland’s biggest Information Technology
Companies. Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations. Our team of over 2000 specialists advises companies on the best use of modern information technologies, develops and implements efficient and stable solutions and applies our know-how to ensure excellence in use.
- You will work within challenging projects in various business industries and use state-of-the-art technologies and tools
- As a Software Tester, you will get experience within a product development environment while using advanced tools and technologies
- Own quality and end-to-end testing for the product.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process.
- Review software requirements for testability.
- Elaborate operational test procedures and test cases.
- Plan and estimate testing activities.
- Perform testing on various types of application (web, mobile, interfaces, reports).
- Document test results in a concise and consistent manner.
- Have chance to practice writing basic automation scripts.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- Fexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
For this vacancy we are looking for candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in developing test plans and performing testing.
- Passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs
- Design and write test cases, manual and automate test execution and reporting with Tosca
- Knowledge about test tools like Selenium, HPQC, Cucumber or similar
- Attention to details and a knack at finding edge cases
- Experience in delivering software products using an Agile methodology
- Strong research, problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various cross functional teams to deliver high quality products.
- Willingness to share experience and ideas
- Advanced level of English is mandatory