Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are flexible on location for this role.
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation
- 5+ years experience in software testing methodologies, both manual and automated
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services
- Familiar with Linux and database operation: Mysql, SQLServer, Oracle
- Familiar with test environment construction by CICD, Spring Boot
- Good programming ability, master at least one of Java, Python and other programming languages
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.