Minimum Requirements: Web3 testing experience Protocol testing experience Test Automation Manual Testing Experience in Agile ways of working Systems thinking combined with a focus on det
- Web3 testing experience
- Protocol testing experience
- Test Automation
- Manual Testing
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Systems thinking combined with a focus on detail
- Experience working on Blue chip Protocols
What you will do:
- Working as part of a cross functional team to write and execute test strategies on all development related to the core protocol and DeFi processes.
- Supporting the creation of automated test scripts.
- Taking part in Agile ceremonies to help the team continually learn and adapt.
- Test UI
- Test Protocol Outcomes
- Write and execute Test Strategy
- Working with Business Analysts and Technical Lead to define Acceptance Criteria & Definition of Done
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!