About SmartFi SmartFi is a unique monetary system. It combines monetary policy with the freedoms of cryptocurrency to create a self-sustaining open-lending platform, providing the holders of Smart
SmartFi is a unique monetary system. It combines monetary policy with the freedoms of cryptocurrency to create a self-sustaining open-lending platform, providing the holders of SmartFi Token the opportunity to manage the system and become the beneficiaries of the wealth creation that would otherwise accrue to traditional banks.
We believe in a more prosperous future for all. Cryptocurrency has the ability to empower users with an inspired financial future. At SmartFi our mission is to give access to the tools that enable users to make smarter financial decisions.
SmartFi – Simple, Smart, and Safe.
SmartFi is looking for a QA expert to join our team.
As part of the SmarFi QA team you will work in a collaborative, fast-paced integration/delivery environment and will be given freedom to innovate.
Your mission will be to increase software quality by building an appropriate automation framework and tests. This is an opportunity to have a role in ensuring the highest quality standards and product integrity of SmartFi’s finacial/crypto products.
- Maintain and improve the automation framework
- Create new automation tests for Mobile, UI, and API
- Review PR’s from other engineers
- Define acceptance criteria together with the PM for new features
- Reproduce tickets reported in production
- Attend Agile meetings (daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects
- Handle changes and conduct Regression Testing
- Identify, Record, Document and Track Bugs
- Work with the development team to resolve issues
- Good problem solving approach
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA Methodologies, Tools and Processes
- Experience in automation testing frameworks, API testing, and writing automation tests
- Well versed in manual testing and a broad experience on testing techniques(Regression, Smoke, Sanity, etc.)
- Fluent in English with excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Passionate about participating in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Strong team player mindset as well as very good communication skills
- Open-minded, self-starter, proactive, and not afraid of challenges
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex problems quickly
- USD 15.00/hour to USD 20.00/hour
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to use rented hardware/devices as well as HQ Servers
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 14.00€ – 19.00€ per hour
- QA/testing: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)