At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Blockchain.
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Blockchain. Our goal is to be the main platform for building, running and maintaining dapps and that in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was part of building that, I was part of the Moralis Tale”
For us to be able to continue delivering outstanding results and grow at the desired pace, we’re now looking for a QA / Testing Engineer to join our team.
As a QA / Testing Engineer, you’ll be
- Working with different tech teams testing their products (SDK, API, etc)
- Communicating and co-operating with many different developers
- Using different techniques and tools depending on the project and task
THE SKILLS TO SUCCEED
- Being flexible and having real experience with different types of testing techniques
- Be very good at communicating with engineers
- Having a curious and creative mindset in order to find loopholes and unhandled edge-cases
- Being a quick learner – you will have to learn and understand how many different systems work quickly
To succeed in the role as a QA / Testing Engineer at Moralis we need you to be self-reliant, that you’re able to independently choose work methods and make necessary decisions to drive work forward, even when there are no given routines or guidance. And we truly appreciate a mindset of always finding ways of improving existing work. In return you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming), diverse (we have at least one team member on each continent in the world!), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real)
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & let’s Talk! #remote