SKILLS Must have: Testing Detail Orientation Other Required: JIRA Quality Assurance Nice to have: Mobile Testing
You will be responsible for testing, and ultimately the stability, of our website, our mobile apps, and other software as new features are developed. You will work with the development team and create testing plans. You will do black box, acceptance, regression, functional, usability, and exploratory testing. You will troubleshoot user problems, reproduce bugs, and enter reports into a task system such as Jira.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in ENGLISH (as a second language)
- An eye for DETAIL and a need for PERFECTION
- Ability to independently work REMOTELY
- SELF-MOTIVATED and DRIVEN to create quality products
- Comfortable with a FAST-PACE and crazy growth
WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL
- Previous QA experience
- Familiarity/Experience with Blockchain
- Experience with BOTH iOS and Android
- Experience with multiple web browsers
- Automated test tools
- Blockchain interest, especially NFTs
- Worked in a startup
- Programming experience
Compensation includes equity in our rapidly accelerating startup!
Initially, this is a 100% work-from-home position. You will interact regularly with other team members via Slack and Zoom.
We are an equal opportunity employer. You will be expected to perform additional job functions beyond this description.
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in the time zones between UTC +01:00 and UTC +03:00.
Flexible working hours. This position is for Portugal-based employees.