True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to our customers’ solutions and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Define together with the Product Owner / Business Analyst, the acceptance criteria at both the story and the system level and be able to estimate the effort to execute within a sprint
- Work with the QA and Development teams to establish and maintain the drive for continual improvement of the testing process
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and Developers to ensure requirements are being met
- Test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained; executing all types of manual testing as well as utilizing a variety of test tools to enhance testing efficiency, identify vulnerable areas of the software and raise, prioritise and track defect reports through to conclusion
- Raise defects where appropriate and provide test results and test reports on a daily basis
- Understand the design and the implementation details and assess the affected areas and the risk the implementation can introduce in order to create suitable regression test packs and to prioritise testing within the test phase
- Perform all forms of manual testing (System, SIT, Continuous Integration Testing, Smoke test and Regression) in a dynamic and agile environment with continuous integration and deployment of new releases
- Write detailed defect descriptions and work with developers to prioritise and assign bugs depending on the business impact and severity of the issues found and the impact on the project timelines.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in End to End Mobile app testing (e.g. blackbox, integration, regression tests)
- Experience working with Charles Proxy and Postman
- Used to work with the Altlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues and communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Passion for great technology and user experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical thinker, team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience with Performance Testing (e.g. Jmeter)
- Knowledge in automating test pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience with AWS (e.g. Amazon S3 Buckets / EC2)
- Experience with CloudWatch / CloudTrail Metrics and Logging
- Experience with API Gateway staging, mocking and configuration
- Understanding of BDD /TDD
- ISTQB Foundation certification.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation around the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/392417/qa-manual