QA Engineering Intern at Crypto Startup
Are you looking to be part of an early-stage venture and have a proven technical profile? Location: Berlin with remote availability. Your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Are you looking to be part of an early-stage venture and have a proven technical profile?
Location: Berlin with remote availability. Your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Working Language: English
About the project
We are looking for a QA Engineering Intern, willing to join our retail-focused digital asset platform that is already operational with a functioning developer team and a successfully tested MVP to build upon and recent pre-seed funding by top-tier VCs in the US & Asia.
We are an emerging personal finance platform developing the first prize-linked wallet of the crypto space and our mission is to accelerate global crypto adoption.
We have developed the MVP towards testnet launch and are now looking for a rockstar QA Engineering Intern to join us. As you will work on building an innovative solution competing with products on a global scale, you will always be up to date on all the latest technologies and best practices, especially regarding the blockchain space.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
We do not focus on the time you have spent sitting in the lecture halls of this world but we want to understand what makes you feel comfortable, extraordinarily motivated and suitable to take over this position. We are looking for a team member who feels comfortable working remotely and in English in an international environment with a self-driven “Get stuff done” mindset.
- Your QA experience proves that you are capable to take over this role
- You always stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Join at an early stage and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s future and the opportunity to build your own success story
- You will have a lot of autonomy and freedom in your role to innovate, test and fail
- Work remotely or join our Berlin office and enjoy regular team events
- Take a trip with an international team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
- This role can develop into a full-time opportunity if preferred
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP.
We are excited to meet you!