Reflaunt’s mission is to empower brands/retailers to implement a scalable and efficient circular consumption model within their existing activities, growing revenue, driving new customer acquisition and increasing retention. Reflaunt’s team is split between Singapore and Portugal. The 3 year old company is backed by key strategic investors such as the CEO of Balenciaga, Fashion for Good, Bluebell and Madaluxe.
Reflaunt encompasses a plug-in that allows retailers’ customers to resell, donate or recycle their past purchases in a click onto a network of marketplaces across the world. Reflaunt’s circular model built on block-chain addresses the critical issue of sustainability and counterfeit while providing financial benefits to fashion brands and retailers.
The company counts a few dozens of employees and has been founded by three entrepreneurs with over 10 years of experience in software, marketplaces, fashion and luxury E-commerce.
You will have two hats, on one hand you will act as one of our key tech hires sitting with our strategy and business team, with the ability to be part of key strategic discussions on the product and solutions to the customer’s needs
Your other main responsibility will be as Quality Assurance (QA) engineer, developing and executing exploratory (manual) and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
You will support the agile development process by helping or initiating the stories acceptance criteria and bugs in the project management tool before validation with the IT project manager.
Ultimately, you will support the operation team on a daily basis to understand and analyse bugs to design long term fixes.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Tech driven, learn fast and able to lead.
- Have initiative: someone who is independent and offers valuable suggestions
- Be disciplined: someone who produce results without being constantly nagged
- Be hard working: willing to work in highly dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Be resourceful and curious: experiencing new technology on a regular basis
- Growth: A super rich experience in an early stage startup: you’ll have an impact on the global strategy, and you’ll be very close to the founding team
- Learn and explore: we love trendy tech, architecture by the code on aws and blockchain
We can be flexible if candidate is looking to work from home time to time.
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in the time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+1.