Status mobile app is released and available in Google Play, App Store, F-Droid (https://status.im/ for more info)
- Identify, record, document and track bugs (functional bugs, perf. issues, ensuring implementation matches designs, janky transitions, etc…)
- Help developers with extra testing of the new features to help them identify issues and root causes
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan your testing activities
- Participate in the prioritization of the backlog of bugs/feature
- Identify test cases for automatization and automate them, using existing framework (written on Python, stack: Appium + pytest: https://github.com/status-im/status-react/tree/develop/test/appium )
You ideally will have:
- 3+ years as a QA test engineer
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in creating test strategies and manual test execution
- Experience with open source development workflow (including github)
- Self motivated, strong sense of ownership and result oriented autonomous worker, you’re willing to try new builds/features as many times as it’s needed to make sure they finally work 🙂
- Good communication skills in English
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principle.
- You show a strong interest for blockchain and have a good understanding of Ethereum
- Have experience with python and mobile UI e2e testing (ideally Appium, Pytest)
- Have worked in a distributed environment that values asynchronous communication.
- Interview with Pepper from our People Ops team
- A brief technical task
- Interview with Tetiana from the Mobile QA team
- Interview with Andrea, the Mobile team lead.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.