Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London and Sin
The QA Engineer Expert will work in close collaboration with the other members of the quality team to ensure that proper methodology is applied. Collaborating with Lead developers to identify possible risks and improvement areas will be crucial.
- Help define consistent quality metrics that will allow to detect improvement areas within the different squads.
- Establish and promote good communication with different stakeholders (development, product and business teams) through well structured reports.
- Apply and promote extensive testing methodologies to assure quality of our products.
- Mentor different engineering team members in the latest quality practices.
- Work with the QA automation team to develop best practices and define the roadmap.
- Participate in the development and improvement of our automated test solution.
- Help identify and address risk areas in the product planning and be able to propose viable solutions in processes or technical aspects.
- Provide the right level of insight into the quality/development processes that will enable effective risk based decision making
- Engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience in quality lead roles
- Team work spirit, great organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Good knowledge of development processes, agile testing methodology.
Nice to have
- Experience in IoT/Hardware + Software product stacks, Blockchain products testing and automation
- Good knowledge of other programming languages (Python, Java)
- Experience with SaaS cloud development stack (Docker/Kubernetes CI/CD systems)