Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams. Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists....
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Sofia office. The QA Engineer will work as a part of growing RnD team working on integration projects for the flagship company’s product: Acronis Cyber Cloud. We have dozens of different projects, which allows us to work on a variety of tasks and constantly replenish our knowledge with new technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of manual functional testing of web/desktop/mobile
- Reporting and processing defects
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Participate in technical discussions with RnD teams
- Тake part in planning sprints and whole releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with HTTP / Web services / REST API
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage (Python is preferable)
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Using container-based virtualization