Plus: You are experienced with blockchain technologies/UX (verifications through Etherscan or other block explorers for example)....
Are you able to translate technical requirements of a product to quality criteria, and testable traits? Would you like to work for a young, ambitious, dynamic and fast growing blockchain start-up Please read further since we have a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer.
The products our client develops have zero tolerance for errors as assets with real world value (crypto currencies) go through them. Any mistake can lead to a huge amount of financial losses and enormous reputational damage for the organization. Therefor making sure the quality of the products that are deployed to a production environment must be top notch. For this role it is important that you understand blockchain concepts functionally (transactions, swaps, wallets, etc.) and you can investigate the flow of a smart contract’s execution through block explorers.
- A permanent job with a permanent job location
- A salary between € 3000 and € 5000 gross per month for a 40-hour workweek, depending on experience and education
- Good training- and development opportunities
- Great colleagues and great team building activities
- 25 paid holidays
- Possibility to have tokens
- Free lunches
- Remote working possible
- Vacation money
Our client is a ground breaking start-up in the blockchain community with a unique and game changing proposition. The company is currently now working with many freelancers but has the ambition to grow with permanent staff since their workload keeps growing. The team is mixed with different genders, ages and ethnicities; everyone is welcome as long as you are qualified in your field and have experience in the blockchain world. The head quarter is based in the Utrecht region.
The head quarter is based in the Utrecht region.
- You have at least a medior level in automated testing
- You can translate technical requirements of a product to quality criteria, and testable traits
- Plus: You are experienced with blockchain technologies/UX (verifications through Etherscan or other block explorers for example)
For more information about the role please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call me at number 06-2834 6666.
ID number: 1382