Company Description At Synechron , we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver ind
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
- You will be working as a member of an Agile team of IT specialists and financial professionals;
- You will be actively participating in different Agile ceremonies as a Tester part of the Dev Team;
- Your role will be diverse from ranges to writing tests for new feature development, facilitate UAT sessions with stakeholders to raise bugs and new features when required and do the follow up;
- You will also advocate for Testing best practices and participate in the automation testing;
- You will be an active contributor to improving the quality of deliverables;
- You will be participating to support during production incidents and in the QA community.
Your profile and skills:
- You justify at least 3 years in testing/QA related fields in agile environment;
- You possess knowledge of Java technology;
- You are experienced in API testing;
- You have experience with Cypress UI testing tool;
- You are familiar with relational or non-relational database;
- You advocate for testing and CI practices;
- You have the ability to facilitate UAT sessions with business users;
- You are a team player and you have the ability to learn and adapt;
- You are familiar with Banking related fields;
- You possess the ISTQB foundation;
- You speak English and French;
- You are a Swiss resident.
What we offer you:
- Up to 5 days of training per year;
- Each consultant benefits from a monthly support to finance his/her lunches.
- Financing of certifications on request;
- Free and unlimited access to our global E-learning platform -> 16,000 modules available;
- An annual license to access our training platform for Finance/Banking in order to improve your knowledge in different functional areas of your choice.
- A working environment – certified – GREAT PLACE TO WORK (95% satisfaction)
- A close-knit team, our support, proximity, regular feedback and top events.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please submit your application! We look forward to receiving your application.