Make a new step in your career and join a reliable and innovative team of professionals at IntellectEU, an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. We are
Make a new step in your career and join a reliable and innovative team of professionals at IntellectEU, an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. We are eager to solve interesting challenging tasks, follow the latest technologies and change the world for better.
IntellectEU has 200+ employees across the globe (Belgium, Portugal, USA, Ukraine, Poland).
Currently, IntellectEU is looking for a talented and proactive QA Automation who is ready to improve his technical skills, take part in exciting projects, and join our Blockchain department.
- Experience in Automation (Java)
- Exposure to automation test tools and frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience in Web services (REST, GRPC)
- Familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, CSS/XPath selectors
- Bash scripting skills
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Understanding of performance testing
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good reporting and communication skills
- High Standards of excellence and attention to detail
Will be a plus:
- Experience in setting up, supporting, and building continuous integration systems
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins
- Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from systems requirements
- Estimation of testing efforts of the project
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Design, creation and analyzing test documentation (test plans, test cases, test specifications, user guides, checklists, bug reports)
- Support test documentation
- Automation of regression and functional testing (Cucumber/Selenium)
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical insurance and sports activities compensation
- International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Antwerp, Lisbon, New York, Kyiv, Krakow and works in the market for over 10 years
- A passionate and friendly team in an innovative, casual, positive, and open work environment
- Challenging projects within the team of professionals
- Minimum viable bureaucracy environment
Take a chance to contribute to the success of the financial world!