QA | Automation Your new company Join a multinational company in the industry sector as a QA Automation Engineer. Your new role The QA Engineer will work closely with the engineering and block
Your new company
Join a multinational company in the industry sector as a QA Automation Engineer.
Your new role
The QA Engineer will work closely with the engineering and blockchain team and the development partner to ensure the delivery of the platform and to enhance the platform for future markets. The ideal candidate will be passionate about QA, taking a role in ensuring our platform is well tested, meets requirements and works as specified.
- Contribute for the estimation, prioritisation, planning, execution and management of testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
- Perform manual and automated tests;
- Participate in the team’s agile planning & delivery process;
- Report and triage detailed bug reports;
- Responsible for ensuring features meet specified requirements;
- Build test automation into continuous integration pipelines;
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for REST API’s;
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for frontend clients;
- Assure that the products are effective, accurate, suitable and free from defects, operational problems and errors.
What you need to succeed
- +3 years of experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, and test cases (manual and automated);
- Experience in Java, open-source technologies and other related tools;
- Experience in Selenium Framework;
- Experience in Cucumber testing tool and behaviour-driven development process (BDD);
- + 3 years of hands-on experience with test automation tools;
- Experience in working in an Agile mode, knowledge of associated tools and approaches;
- Experience in GitHub;
- Experience implementing continuous integration and automated testing workflows in Jenkins, or similar tools;
- Basic knowledge of the main AWS services and their usage (e.g., EC2, S3, RDS);
- Good communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or related discipline.
What the company can offer you
- Flexible working policy – They work in a “Remote First” model, so you will mostly work from home and occasionally meet up with your team at the office.
- Equipment – They give every employee a MacBook, a large external monitor and the gadgets you require to do your job
- Work Setup (home) – They will help in your workstation setup (e.g. desk, chair)
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1023656