Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
- You analyse, set up and code the application software components in compliance with the desired changes, standards and procedures.
- You contribute to the definition of general specifications, Perform technical analysis and detailed study, Adapt and set up application software packages (ERP) and Realise prototyping.
- You develop test sets for unit integration tests, Perform unit tests, Identify and treat dysfunctions.
- You realise the modules (software objects and components), Assemble the components and Write the documentation.
- You are responsible for the corrective maintenance, are in charge of the evolutionary maintenance and you Administer reusable software components and update the nomenclature of these components.
- Coding skills : confirmed (Minimum 2 to 4 years)
- Knowledge and skills in the energy market industry preferred
- Python, Angular on Linux and Windows hosted at Kubernetes & Azure
- Software Craftmanship