Added 06/01/2022 Blockchain Application Development Innovative company Sobre o nosso cliente Our client creates cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients from several
- Blockchain Application Development
- Innovative company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client creates cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients from several business areas. Together, they are building the future!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the planning and implementation of agile software development projects.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Defining and managing a project’s scope, goals and sprints.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines, including sprint management and backlog definition.
- Organising daily stand-ups and coordinating the project team.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, Kanban boards, tickets and other documentation.
- Managing budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Managing client relationships and client meetings.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Experience delivering agile software development projects on time and on budget for at least 5 years
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience working with agile methods and platforms including JIRA, Zube, Trello, GitHub
- Passion and curiosity for new technologies and Blockchain specifically.
- Good analytical and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communications (up /down/peers).
- Experience in capturing and managing the stakeholders expectations.
- Attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Team player with a robust work ethic who enjoys shared success.
- Ability to plan, organise, structure and prioritise work.
Desirable skills and experience
- C1 or above English.
- Graduate degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or any related subject.
- Experience working in a fast moving, innovative startup environment.
- Training budget and up to 5 training days/year;
- Healthcare Insurance;
- Meal Cards;
- Team meeting lunch;
- Flexible work from home policy;