MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment metho
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The Discipline ❤️
We work across the organization supporting all departments in a Kaizen mindset to make our company more effective every day. This means that we don’t reinvent the wheel, we look for quick ways to support our hyper growth company to scale sustainably, from support functions to our core operations. We believe that making the company better every day compounds over time to massive improvements, so we don’t focus on what’s perfect but rather on what can be achieved today.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for leading our projects supporting the various areas at MoonPay, from planning to task execution
- Partner with the respective teams in each department to find creative ways to make their operations more automated and scalable
- Identify pain-points and potential new focus areas for our projects, as well as providing a prioritization logic for our backlog
- Support the design of OKRs for Operations and other teams in the company
- Support the Operations leadership team on prioritizing projects and allocating capacity
You should apply if ✅
- You have experience working in a high-growth startup, tech company, consulting, or financial services
- You are a fast learner that quickly understand processes and operations across different departments
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
- You are a great communicator with strong active listening skills
- You are very organized and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You live by 80/20 and is able to continuously prioritize your work
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility
- Annual company retreat ️