Develop a methodology to create new functions. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects....
About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Project Manager – Operations
- Develop a methodology to create new functions
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability, allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan and metrics to track progress
- Manage, train and develop direct reports
- 5 – 10 years of Project Management experience
- Previous solid work experience in management consulting role and/or start-up environment
- Agile / Scrum Certification is a plus
- Strong and clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to engage with leadership teams
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent leadership capability to manage people and processes
- Innovative thinking to drive changes and process improvements
- Matrix management and global management skills
- Ability to work in a complex and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent business acumen, analytical, and financial skill
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London, Cyprus and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all eligible and qualified applicants in London and/or Tel Aviv.