The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND. We ar
The Sandbox is a metaverse, a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, The Smurfs and more.
The Sandbox Alpha Season 1 was released in November 2021 and was a great success. New Alpha Seasons will be released regularly in 2022.
The Sandbox has more than 1,5 million accounts created and is a leading protagonist in the Web3, Metaverse and blockchain gaming industry.
Website : https://www.sandbox.game
Get more details : https://sandboxgame.gitbook.io
Tasks & Duties
- Participate in planning our live operations strategy of The Sandbox, in collaboration with the dev teams & marketing team.
- Create LiveOps production roadmaps in accordance with the strategy defined by the Head of LiveOps.
- Closely follow-up on LiveOps production schedule and roadmaps with each development team involved to ensure the delivery and deadline, and report to the Head of LiveOps.
- Maintain close communication with the teams involved in the LiveOps production.
- Participate in planning, designing, and implementing in-game live events, special offers, and other live experiments under supervision of the Head of LiveOps and with the help of the dev team and marketing team.
- Participate in analyzing data to better understand ROI on all actions and improve and iterate on future plans.
- Organize, study and synthesize these data sources in the form of exploitable results and reports in order to produce recommendations for each aspect.
- Collect, analyze, organize community feedback in order to answer the community’s sentiments and requests.
- Collaborate with our QA team to ensure all live operations aspects are tested before being released.
- Help the Head of LiveOps grow and mentor the LiveOps studio team.
- 3 years of experience in the gaming industry in a team management position.
- Attention to details and great organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively across various team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists, game designer, … )
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience in marketing & communications.
- Experience in data analysis (KPIs, data tools).
- Sense of priority
- Passionate about Gaming, Blockchain, NFT’s, UGC, Play-to-Earn