This is a great opportunity to work directly in the blockchain, digital assets and cryptocurrencies areas for a dynamic and promising Swiss FinTech company. If you want to be part of a new entrepreneu
You believe that software only makes sense if it fulfill pragmatic business need and works at any time. With your strong inclination towards really understanding things (vs just knowing the bare minimum), you’re able to independently learn new/previously unknown concepts.
We are looking for a person to organize, prioritize and assess development work, coordinate integrations and support our customers. Your responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and ensure quality of our software delivery.
You will be part of a project management team to help building the next generation digital platform to trade, invest and protect digital assets. Our projects are very motivating and we are constantly innovating.
- Ensure the projects management and the delivery of results according to the scope, deadlines, budget and quality defined by Customers and Management
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap, define product vision and growth opportunities
- Manage the product backlog, plan and prioritize product feature and development, in collaboration with other Product Manager and Product Owners
- Build, organize and manage product and customers releases
- Write users-stories, define acceptance criteria and verify the quality of deliverables
- Provide 2nd level application support to our IT team “Infrastructure & Operations”
- Support our compliance within IT projects according to required regulations
- Maintaining a constant focus on product quality and improvement
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in management of projects
- Excellent organizational and planification skills
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work in a highly multitasking environment
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with a strong team spirit
- Intellectually curious, “hands-on”, determined and motivated to solve problems in innovative ways
- Focus on quality and simplicity, sweat the details, and delight our users
- Experience in leading product integration at business and technical level a plus
- Knowledge of Blockchain is a plus
- English a must, French a plus, German a plus
- Offices in Lausanne and Geneva
- Learn with highly skilled and experienced team
- Collaborate with world renowned experts
- Start-up challenging environment
- Working in Banking / Fintech / Blockchain area
The company’s DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for the candidates that deliver results and show the right mindset. Home office is possible after trial period.
Only applications for people willing to move to Switzerland will be considered.