Who we are The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive an
Who we are
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse, building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming, creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs. To learn more, check us out at www.sandbox.game/ or on Twitter at @TheSandboxGame.
About the role
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable project management experience to join our team. You will be responsible to guarantee the vision of the project and the positive on-going development of its products, and will manage short to mid size teams of highly creative and technical professionals throughout the development life-cycle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coming up with agenda for project meetings and facilitating subsequent followup on all issues raised and discussed in the meeting to ensure that they are carried out to the latter.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure a good collaboration between the different teams (internal and external)
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Proven experience managing schedules and design requirements to implement desired features
- Review the time estimates and maintain updated planning and scope.
- Prioritize the tasks based on the business goals of The Sandbox platform.
- Assist the team in finding solutions to resolve any potential matters.
- Must have a clear understanding across multiple areas and tools used, including design, art, audio, production, programming, asset management and testing.
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions.
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team.
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them.
What we are looking for
- Demonstratable Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English (Spanish would also be a plus).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Agile, Waterfall, Kanban methodologies knowledge.