Project Manager Digital Agency – Frontend / Mobile
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. As one of Switzerland’s best employers of 2022, we are proud to rank among the top 20 preferred companies within the “Internet, Telecommunication and IT” category. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
Do you have a strong technical background, and would you like to work in a small team at one of the largest independent IT service providers in Switzerland? Do you enjoy being a project manager, but also want to use your skills in highly technical topics and business analysis? Then we should get to know each other!
Our Digital Agency department supports companies in the field of customer facing digital touchpoints. With our team of UX/UI designers, software architects, software engineers, project managers, business analysts, consultants, and DevOps experts, we design, build, and operate web and mobile applications for our clients.
Most team members work in Zurich and Lausanne, but you can choose between Zurich, Bern, or Basel as your preferred work location.
As a project manager in our digital agency team, you will take over the management of web and mobile projects, supervise and advise our customers and actively participate in the software development.
- You analyze and define customer needs in the context of web, mobile and eCommerce projects
- You advise our customers in all matters relating to web and mobile applications and develop digital solutions with the team
- You work on the conception of the solutions and take over the planning, execution and controlling of your projects. You ensure that the quality is guaranteed, and the scope of work is adhered to.
- You support the acquisition of new customers and presales, the definition of services, and the preparation of offers.
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products and technologies, for clients from a wide variety of industries.
- Attractive prospects through continuous training, coaching and an internal career path
- Our culture makes the difference! We actively live flat hierarchies and open, helpful cooperation across all disciplines and departments
- We organize regular events such as brown bag lunches and coding events as well as fun and sporty gatherings
- Good work-life balance (flextime, home office), modern and flexible workplace in a multicultural environment
- Top benefits such as: contribution to private mobile phone or business mobile phone, SBB Half Fare card, business travel in 1. Class, flexible and advantageous pension fund models, non-occupational accident insurance (private, worldwide) paid by ELCA, and much more
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with several years of experience in the management of highly complex projects or as Program Manager
- 6+ years of experience in developing eCommerce, web, or mobile applications
- Familiar with the agile framework (backlogs, sprints, events).
- Good knowledge of a CMS, an eCommerce platform (e.g. Magento, Drupal, Adobe ARM) and frontend technologies (e.g. react)
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and methods (SEO, SEA, etc.) is an advantage
- Enjoy customer contact and the ability to coordinate and motivate distributed teams
- German mother tongue or C2, fluent in English (B2-C1), French would be a plus