Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 200 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Project Manager Customer Support
What will you be working with?
- Improving functionalities of our contact center
- Improving and updating our customer facing ‘frequently asked questions’ page
- Further integration of communication channels into our main customer support tool
- Improving prioritization and handling of tickets currently it’s based on Zendesk with approx. 40 agents
- Improving internal ‘frequently asked questions’
- Testing new versions of our support system
- Reporting and working together with different internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing current and potential new compliance support system with banking regulations
- Coordinating adding new customer support channels like chat feature
- Leading up to 2 freelancers for support topics and implementing changes
- Supporting client services project team
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Systems or Business Administration or similar education
- Experience in Zendesk
- +4 years experience in improving support systems with more than 50 agents
- Excellent German and English language skills in writing and speaking
- Proven project management experience in a dynamic environment
- Proactive, flexible personality with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and willing to go the extra mile for the stakeholders
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland