Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montp
The Customer Success Operation team is growing! In order to continuously improve the efficiency of our best care on WEB3.0, we are recruiting and creating a dedicated position in France. Your goal will be to deliver high-impact projects that will make a difference in the experience of Ledger’s customers but also your Customer Success teammates.
If you want to evolve in the future of our world through the web 3.0 & you like to work in a transversal way … this job is for you!
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Support Services for the Customer Success team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop process improvements to meet customer needs (providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries, acting proactively…).
- Maintain and update a database of project related documents (diagrams, process maps…).
- Track and monitor project execution to make sure the customer requirements are met.
- Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management for a customer-facing Ops team (preferably in B2C)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Be a crypto enthusiast (important)
- Outstanding dedication to provide exceptional customer care
- Ability to understand and learn about hardware and software products
- The ideal person will possess outstanding written and verbal skills in English
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- You are a problem solver and a doer
- You are a great listener. You care about the feedback you receive from your team members and peers. You’re as good at providing clear and constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel PPT
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products